The Barbaro Group is a modern organization which also carries out other activities of ship management such as shipping agency (international shipping with different types of vessels), forwarding and hub agency through its ship agencies all over Sicily, with a central position in the Mediterranean Sea.
Sicily is a strategic point for the seaborne trade among the countries of the Mediterranean area. The importance of Sicily is increasing with the evolution of world trade and maritime transport.
click on the following link to read more about our activities:
Highest Quality Standards In The Shipping World
- Oil-chemical tankers, LNG, LPG;
- Dry bulks;
- General cargo;
- Coastal liners;
- Cruise ships;
- Transhipment, heavy lift vessels;
- Recovering slops;
- Bunker supply, fresh water and provision;
- Shore excursion operators;
- Air, sea and railway shipments;
- Customs import & export formalities;
- Special transport and containers transport.
- Worldwide agency appointment;
- Contract with Port Authorities and Port Services;
- Analysis and control of tariffs based on numbe of calls and type of cargo;
- Compilation of port costs estimate per Vessel/Port;
- Analysis and control of Proforma Disbursement Accounts;
- Monthly reporting of financial transactions;
- Providing web-based access to financial data;
- Annual reconciliation’s done at year end, for internal audit/cross reference purposes.